A month ago my first blog post “5 tips that lead to success”, was published at Stilettos On The Glass Ceiling (SOTGC). It sprung out of the inspired mood while in the midst of my work with my new book “I’m a Cebra – who are you? How to succeed in the digitized work life”
The 5 tips lead to success in work life, or actually in life overall. In this transition and transformation from industrial era into a digitized era you need to change your mindset but remember to keep your stripes. It’s a time of fast changes that create confusion and it’s easily done to get lost and forget who you are, your values and where you’re heading in life. To lead a life that makes you enjoy the ride of life.
The tips I gave was
- Be rested and get enough of, and have a good quality of sleep. Just need to keep in mind how a tired child behaves like the whole world is against it.
- Dare to and take the time to be alone, without e.g. social media, tv, and phone. Disconnect to others to connect to yourself at times.
- Get moving. Do something physical on your own, without the company of others.
- Listen, listen and listen to the feeling in your body and your thoughts.
- Trust yourself and what you feel and think. Then act out of it!
Enjoy you day!
Best as always,